The KAUST Supercomputing Laboratory (KSL) currently runs a website (www.hpc.kaust.edu.sa) with some information about the laboratory and the services it offers. The newest version of this guide should be available for download from there. One can also get the latest news and updates about system status.
Disruptive maintenance will, whenever possible, be scheduled on Tuesdays, 09:00 - 17:00 AST (UTC+3). We aim to use a slot no more frequently than twice a month and will, when possible, give at least 7 days notice of the systems being taken out of service.
News about upcoming maintenance and other system events will be published in the "message of the day" displayed at login.
All current and potential laboratory users are encouraged to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions, comments, or requests are addressed from there. Our staff is traditionally quite responsive over email: be assured that your inquiry will be directed to the appropriate member of the laboratory staff.
Please include the following information (if applicable):
- Your name and contact details
- The behaviour you are seeing, including any error messages. (Shell output is most useful.)
- The behaviour you expect to see.
- The resource on which you are experiencing your problem (e.g., Shaheen)
- The programming environment you are using (e.g., compiler, libraries, applications)
If required, for Shaheen support, you can also contact the helpdesk at +966 12 808 1333.