The KAUST Supercomputing Core Laboratory is organizing a Shaheen training on I/O. The training will take place on Tuesday, November 7, 2017 10:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m. Sea-view room, Level 3, University Library
- 10:00 – 10:10am: Introduction to architecture of Lustre and Burst Buffer
- 10:10 - 10:25am: Introduction to I/O
- 10:25 – 10:45am: Best Practices on Lustre
- 10:45 – 11:00am: Using Darshan for I/O profiling
- 11:00 – 11:45am: Getting started with Burst Buffer
- 11:45 am – 12:00 pm: Applications Examples
The objective of this training is to inform the users about the Lustre filesystem functionalities and performance. Moreover, the attendees will also learn about transitioning their IO intensive workload on Burst Buffer.
Click here to register for the event. Please note that seating is limited to 30 participants.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you!