Event Date: September 13, 2021
Event Time: 10am - Noon (Saudi Time)
Event Address: Online event (links will be sent via email when you register)
Contact us: email@example.com
The KAUST Supercomputing Core Laboratory (KSL) is organizing a half-day workshop on Machine Learning for Engineers using MATLAB. This online event is organized in conjunction with CES, exclusive partner of MATLAB & Simulink in the Middle East.
About this event
This event will cover the fundamentals of machine learning using MATLAB and will give the participants hands on experience in supervised learning (classification).
Who can attend?
This workshop is open to all engineers, researchers, students and managers, who are working at KAUST or any other educational institute or industrial company in Saudi Arabia.
This workshop is targeted at engineers & researchers who have limited or no experience of applying Deep Learning to their specific problems. Attendees with no background in MATLAB and/or deep learning can certainly benefit from this workshop.
Click here to register for this online workshop. You will be receiving more information via emails after your register.
Important: Before attending this workshop
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Dr. Rooh Khurram
KAUST Supercomputing Core Lab
CES – exclusive partner of MathWorks in the Middle East
MATLAB download link and instructions:
Follow the instructions below to download a 30 day MATLAB trial license with additional toolboxes for the hands-on session on September 13, 2021:
- Access the following link https://www.mathworks.com/campaigns/products/trials.html
- Enter your contact information using company or university email. This action will request to create a MathWorks account if you do not have one.
- To continue, you need to agree with terms and conditions of the trial license.
- At the matlab.mathworks.com/ webpage, click Install MATLAB on your computer. Choose the Operating System and download the installer file for the R2021a release.
- Launch the installer and follow the instructions. In the Products list, select MATLAB and Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox. Continue until the end of installation.
If you need additional help, look for the instructions at the documentation: https://www.mathworks.com/help/install/
If you need installation support, open a ticket with MathWorks at https://www.mathworks.com/support/contact_us.html